Wed, 18 July 2007
The Show Notes:
Acoustic duo vs. PFA
Occasional Songs for the Periodic Table
Cobalt, Nickel, Copper, Zinc, Gallium, Germanium, Arsenic, Selenium, Bromine, Krypton, Rubidium, Strontium, Yttrium, Zirconium, Niobium, Molybdendum, Technetium, Ruthenium, Rhodium, Palladium, SilverA Super Magumba Ask George
- Matt Frewer? Marty GordonMinoishe Interroberg's To Make with the Good English
- Tom Cruise and Germany? Mike Lee
- Ukrainian? Steven Novak
- Accents and the other e-mail? Terence Praet
- Real piano vs. fake piano? Mat from London
- Prime Number? Light Twinkie? Clair High
- The J. Foster Interrogatories of DOOM
- Meteoric Rise Paul MinturnShow Close
- Oriented vs. Orientated V. Ross
- For the longest time Jill Arroway
- Sketchy vs. Shady, not gonna lie Terence, again
- I could care less, For all intensive purposes Jay Parlar
- The EX factor Paul Maki
Mentioned in the show: Skepticality, the Philadelphia Funk Authority.
And as always: George's blog, website, flickr, and myspace page. Have a comment on the show, a topic for Minoishe Interroberg, or a question for Ask George? Drop George a line at email@example.com or through his blog.
Have any comments?
Okay, so the TV is on for five seconds or so, just long enough to see it is “Man vs Wild.? Mr. Grylls says “What I have to do now is strip off…? and Darcy says “All right! that’s what I’m talkin’ about!? I had to share here with Geo as well as over at Deadpan. Swell hearing the Hrabbi had all those fine pseudoyiddish things to say about me...
Yippy :) Nickel -- say Ni with me!! Gallium sounded really cool with the multi-voice thing Krypton -- clever ;) Rubidium too damn sexy :D Yttrium LOL very nice Niobium with a rocking swaying kind of sound Rhodium where is the pickup truck, prison and sleeping dog? :) Palladium - David Bowie? Silver - Not bronze Thanks El Eleganté
Post your comment: