Wed, 5 December 2007
The Show Notes:
Mortimer calls again yet once more again
Choosing Holiday TV Viewing
Religious Moron(s) of the Week
- Sudanese Clerics from Jerry HWhere Have You Been?
- Rev. Ken Hutcherson from Toby B.
- atheist comment from Rick J.Go see Beowulf and American Gangster
- voice question from Derek M
- another voice question from James H.G.R.
Christmas in Bethlehem is purty
Mentioned in the show: The Signal; The Christmas City; more winter in The Christmas City; How Do You Do/What Did You Do Medley; Under Pressure; God is Not Great; and the fabulous Soccergirl, Incorporated.
And as always: visit the sites in the Geologic Universe. Have a comment on the show, a topic for Minoishe Interroberg, or a question for Ask George? Drop George a line and now you can write to Geo's Mom, too!
Go buy some things! Get George's music at CD Baby and iTunes, and Non-Coloring Book at Lulu, both as download and print edition.
Ms. Information says: The Geologic forum poll is still open. Cast your vote in the sidebar or vote here. Thanks so much.