Wed, 27 February 2008
The Show Notes:
Star Wars: Tool of Satan
Hair at the Oscars
- future gods? from Doug
- drummer? songs or singers? spinach? from KeishaInteresting Fauna
- Pink Fairy ArmadilloMortimer interrupts again once again and more, too
more Interesting Fauna
- Star Nosed MoleGeo's Mom Reads Jay-Z lyrics
- December 4th from The Black AlbumMinoishe Interroberg's To Make with the Good English
- Happy Birthday Ma!
- dozen vs. ten from Karen PautzReligious Moron of the Week
- George HrabAddy Awards and check out the 2004 interview
Mentioned in the show: Star Wars is Satan's Tool; the ADDY® Awards as Geologic News in 2006; tell Geo's Mom Mno Haya Lita; watch the Geo's television interviews.
Score more data from the Geologic Universe! Get George's music at CD Baby and iTunes, and Non-Coloring Book at Lulu, both as download and print editions.
Have a comment on the show, a topic for Minoishe Interroberg, or a question for Ask George? Drop George a line and now you can write to Geo's Mom, too!
Ms. Information says: The Maestro gives too much credit. Those ADDY awards would never have happened without his creative direction.