Thu, 5 June 2008
Super Special Balticon Edition
The Show Notes
Live from Balticon
Popeye has big tits
Rupert McClanahan's Indestructible Bastard (thanks to Eric Hildeman!)
No, man is an island
Tickets, Taxis, Blow Jobs and Mother’s Day
Adolph Hitler goes to a wedding planner
Religious Morons of the Week
- Tammy Lewis from Jared CongiardoMinoishe Interroberg's To Make with the Good English
- The Resistance from Josh
- Larry Langford
- 10 Plagues Puppets from Scott Maxwell
- Scientology Protest from Jim Blackwell
- proves / disproves from Tom EvansThe Way Of Yahweh
- pushing the envelope
- supposable / supposively / supposingly
- critique / criticize
- American Idol from Tee MorrisUnforgettable
- Losing faith from Systris
- Where do you want to see your success? from Icepick
Mentioned in the show: Balticon; Geo's upcoming gigs; Soccergirl Incorporated; the photos from the Geologic Podcast at Balticon 42; the Balticon Podcast's list of photo site contributions; and the Geo performs at the Center for Inquiry's benefit at the Hawk 'n Dove.
Score more data from the Geologic Universe! Get George's music at CD Baby and iTunes, and Non-Coloring Book at Lulu, both as download and print editions.
Have a comment on the show, a topic for the Hrabbi, or a question for Ask George? Drop George a line and write to Geo's Mom, too!
Ms. Information says: Thanks again to Paul Fischer for recording the show and for all his tireless work at Balticon.