Thu, 7 August 2008
The Show Notes
The coolest paragraph EVER
Last Tuesday, a great day
Iroc 280 Z Dra-CAR, and cologne in general
Rupert McClanahan's Indestructible Bastards
- Phineas Gauge thanks to JHG RedekopMichael Mark's Interview
Religious Morons of the Week
- Abusive father guy from Jared CongiardoPadre Bingo is supposed to be Brother Love
- Restaurant and patrons in Birnin Kebbi from Jerry Hedden & Julio from NY
- US Department of Health and Human Services also from Jared
- Katherine Gunther wiccan extraordinaire from Peter Sosna & Andy Beale
Padre Bingo: Time Traveling Inappropriate Rock & Roll Scream Guy
- Brain Download? from Ashley HigginsOff to the Islands
- Most Wrong? from Clark Van Horne
Congrats to Phil Plait
Mentioned in the show: JT Shea and his amazing ukelele rendition of The Assumption; Beatnik Turtle; Larry Florman, aka Brother Love; Skeptics Guide to the Universe, Episode 157; Dr. Phil Plait, newly appointed president of JREF.
Score more data from the Geologic Universe! Get George's music at CD Baby and iTunes, and Non-Coloring Book at Lulu, both as download and print editions.
Have a comment on the show, a Religious Moron tip, or a question for Ask George? Drop George a line and write to Geo's Mom, too!
Ms. Information wishes the Maestro happy trails!