Wed, 24 September 2008
The Show Notes
Dinner: Impossible, Dragon's Den, Top Gear
Religious Moron(s) of the Week
- Pastor Panty Sweat from Christopher Morse
- The Woman who killed her baby from Ash DonaldsonWords You Don't Hear Anymore
- Amish Farmers from James Blackwell
- Reverend Christopher Layden from Cian MacMahon
- Losalina Rainima from Andrew Gold
- Gerald Tapp from Jonathan Garvin
- Memristors and GrapheneUnder Par
Apologies to Dokaka: Sweet Dreams
Rupert McClanahan's Indestructible Bastards
- Anatoli BugorskyInteresting Fauna
- Martialis Heureka or Ant from MarsAsk George
- Missionaries? from Mike OliverPFA Gigs in NY / NJ
- Drumming / Guitar Hero? from James HGR
- Unitarian Universalism? from Fliberty Jib
- Forced Prayer? from Chuck Donches
Mentioned in the show: Dokaka; Memristors; Graphene; Philadelphia Funk Authority.
Score more data from the Geologic Universe! Get George's music at CD Baby and iTunes, and Non-Coloring Book at Lulu, both as download and print editions.
Have a comment on the show, a Religious Moron tip, or a question for Ask George? Drop George a line and write to Geo's Mom, too!
Ms. Information says the fossil word co-ed occasionally, loves that memristor [or memory resistor] might be a good addition to her lexicon, and wants David to know that, on some subjects, she doesn't give a damn.