Thu, 18 December 2008
The Show Notes
Captivating True Stories from the Adventures of PFA
- PFA on TV on CBSReligious Moron of the Week
- No Florida
- Wayne Bent from Aaron Rasmussen
- Senator Chris Buttars from Ilya Shwartz
- Russian Orthodox Priests also from Ilya Shwartz
- Rev. Joseph Illo and too from Ilya ShwartzGeo's TAM6 Quick Take
- Paedocypris Progenetica from Brandon FrederickHitler Cake
Aren’t you CURIOUS?
Happy Newton's Birthday
Mentioned in the show: Philadelphia Funk Authority; PFA on CBS3's Sunday Kickoff with Beasley Reece; the Campbells; the Geologic Orchestra in 2002; Ella from Wales; Shoe on iTunes and the album Vitriol on iTunes.
Sign up for the mailing list: Write to Geo!
Score more data from the Geologic Universe! Get George's music at CD Baby and iTunes, and Non-Coloring Book at Lulu, both as download and print editions.
Have a comment on the show, a Religious Moron tip, or a question for Ask George? Drop George a line and write to Geo's Mom, too!
Ms. Information says: However great Shoe may be as a recording, nothing matches it live, especially when the crowd sings the refrain. For the win, indeed.