Thu, 28 May 2009
The Show Notes
LIVE from BALTICON
The Show itself:
L.Ron is in my sack
Dr. Manhattan's Dick
Mortimer calls in again once more again and also once more
This Week’s Horror Scopes
Geo’s Mom reads Jay-Z Lyrics
- I Did it My Way from The Blueprint 2The Misinformed Science Podcast (featuring Alex Press)
- What Is Sleep? from Brent W.CAR by Paul Fisher, Dave Cantor, performed by Geordie Kitt
- What if a person goes through a black hole? from Morse Code
- How do plants grow? from Mistress Jett
- How do erectile dysfunction drugs work? from Scott Hurst
- What is the evolutionary origin of the female orgasm?
from the Noisy Astronomer
Michael Bay Smurfs, Why?, Ray Kurzweil, H.L. Mencken, Bullshit, Lex Luthor, Le Sackbut, Strangest thing that ever happened, Joke, Will You Go Out With Me, Scott Sigler, Geo Logic?, Desert Isle, Hairdo, Science Zealotry, Cool Drum, Jill SobuleShow Close
Sign up for the mailing list: Write to Geo!
Score more data from the Geologic Universe! Get George's music at CD Baby and iTunes, and Non-Coloring Book at Lulu, both as download and print editions.
Have a comment on the show, a Religious Moron tip, or a question for Ask George? Drop George a line and write to Geo's Mom or Ms. Information, too!
Ms. Information sez: Awesome job, Geordie! And huge thanks as always to the Dad of Balticon, Paul Fischer. Love you, dude! [Also, Fans of the cast—please do check back at this site to see links to images from the live show.]