Thu, 9 July 2009
The Show Notes
A Freberg Fourth
If you see/hear me at TAM7
Religious Moron of the Week
- Rev. Mark Ostgarden from John FunkTruck vs. motorcycle
- Dena & Gordon Coleman from Eran Segev, Jay Esposito
- Turkish TV gameshow from Illya Schwartz
- David Cerullo from Illya Schwartz
- Phillip Glenn Wagner from Jason Pelloni
- Cooking w/Booze? from Paul RothrockTAM7 prep (MACs RULE!)
- Funk? from Sharon
- Creation? from Stephen Pagan
- Which Bible? from Jeff Carlson
Say vibraphone, styrofoam, pope shenouda, etc.
Mentioned in the show: Geologic HQ/Sheer Brick Studio lights one, two, three; Starfish Brasserie in Bethlehem, PA; TAM7.
Sign up for the mailing list: Write to Geo!
Score more data from the Geologic Universe! Get George's music at CD Baby and iTunes, and Non-Coloring Book at Lulu, both as download and print editions.
Have a comment on the show, a Religious Moron tip, or a question for Ask George? Drop George a line and write to Geo's Mom, too!
Ms. Information says 1] I couldn't love the Bethlehem cops, firefighters and EMTs more. Those unbelievable people rock our Valley. 2] Hey! I can see! Thanks to the Maestro, of course. Man, I heart that guy. He risked electrocution for me!