Thu, 1 October 2009
The Show Notes
Religious Moron(s) of the Week
- Iran’s virgin rapers from David Barwick
- Abdul Mouti Bayoumi from David Barwick
- Brian Lee Randone from Bruce Press, Peter Sosna
- Kirk Cameron & Ray Comfort from Josh Harrison
- Aussie religious education advisory panel from David Clarke
- Max Feinberg from Peter Sosna
- Mesac Damas from Miranda Richards, Jared Congiardo, Patrick Lawrence
- Maximo Garza from Rob Hinkley
- Jessica Banks from Bob Arens, Miranda Richardson
- The Bell Shoals Baptist Church from Hunter Elendbaas, Patrick LawrenceThanks to Tracy King and Milton Mermikides
- Matthew Cordell from James HG Redekop, Jared Congiardo
- Conservative States
- Jose Flores from Danny Zepeda, Richard Lane, James HG Redekop, Travis Roy, Miranda Richards, Kendra Antony, Raymond Moore
- Steven L. Anderson from Maria Myrback
- Gunther Link from Danny Zepeda, Mark Crislip
See you in London!
Mentioned in the show:
Geo’s London Event open for non-TAMers:
FRIDAY Oct. 2nd 5:30 - 7:00
The Camden Head
100 Camden High Street London NW1 0LU
Tickets for non-TAM performance at Camden Head. You don't have to be a TAM London delegate.
TAM London Itinerary and Fringe Events
TAM London on twitter; Milton Mermikides on twitter; MsInformation on twitter.
Sign up for the mailing list: Write to Geo!
Score more data from the Geologic Universe! Get George's music at CD Baby and iTunes, and Non-Coloring Book at Lulu, both as download and print editions.
Have a comment on the show, a Religious Moron tip, or a question for Ask George? Drop George a line and write to Geo's Mom, too!
Ms. Information says: "You're allowed to borrow Our Boy for exactly one week, London. Please return in good condition. Cheers."