Thu, 10 December 2009
The Show Notes
What do you say after thank you?
Congrats to D.J. Grothe
Death figures and safety
Religious Morons of the Week
- Estelle Walker; Andy Schlafly; Cardinal Javier Barragan; Peter O'Callaghan; Blinded shrine visitors; Australian scientologists;Sharon Cook and Beth Boisvert; Jack Sebade; The Catholic Archdiocese of Washington; Ugandan GovernmentShopping cart embarrassment balance
- Out atheism? from BradCongrats to Phil
- Spam? from Roger Knapman
- Electronic vs. acoustic drums? from Matt Page
- Lady Gaga? from Rick T
- Monty Python? from Alec Zirke
- Atheist club? from Stephen Pagan
Death from the Skies
Mentioned in the show:
James Randi Educational Foundation press release
Dr. Phil Plait's post about the changing of the guard
D.J. Grothe and the Point of Inquiry podcast
Constitutional Peasant sketch with subtitles
Death from the Skies in hardcover
Sign up for the mailing list: Write to Geo!
Score more data from the Geologic Universe! Get George's music at CD Baby and iTunes, and Non-Coloring Book at Lulu, both as download and print editions.
Have a comment on the show, a Religious Moron tip, or a question for Ask George? Drop George a line and write to Geo's Mom, too!
Ms. Information says, "It's my pleasure. You are most welcome."