Thu, 2 April 2009
The Show Notes
Steve and Geo's fake 20th Century Piece
Jogging and finding a rifle
Hanging out with Milton M. and Peter Gregson
Religious Morons of the Week-
- Hamid Karzai from Geo
- US Conference of Catholic Bishops from Patrick Lawrence
- Ria Ramkissoon from James Blackwell, Marc in NJ, Milton Mermikides
- John Shimkus from Nick Begovich
- Archbishop Dadeus Grings from David Barwick
- John Skehan and Francis Guinan from DL Sharp
- Praying Pilot from Bill Dowling, Aiden Iahal, Lauren Cocilova, Icepick, DL Sharp, Damian Handzy
- Woman stealing with Satan from Wilson Torres
- Yahya Jammeh from Sean GillHenrique’s DEEVED offer
- Pope Benedict from Jerry Hedden, Patrick Lawrence
- Quiverfull Movement Members from Tom Nowitzky
Bald Dating from Shaun
Daniel Loxton: What Do I Do Next?
Skepticality 100th congrats!
Beatnik Song of the Day
Makeup at Dragon*Con?
Mentioned in the show: Peter Gregson; Milton Mermikides; Faces of Schlock site; trailer for Faces of Schlock; the special Geologic page for a $5 discount for Faces of Schlock including Slay Ride; Beatnik Turtle Song of the Day for a free download of When I Was Your Age.
Sign up for the mailing list: Write to Geo!
Score more data from the Geologic Universe! Get George's music at CD Baby and iTunes, and Non-Coloring Book at Lulu, both as download and print editions.
Have a comment on the show, a Religious Moron tip, or a question for Ask George? Drop George a line and write to Geo's Mom or Ms. Information, too!
Ms. Information says 1] you can follow the Maestro @georgehrab and Slau @SlauBeSharp on twitter and 2] I really need to be closer to the mic, or have one of my own. That's an idea!
Your story about the 20th century \\\"music\\\" reminds me of when I was an undergrad working on a composition degree. My composition professor always liked the pieces that I threw together an hour before my lesson more than the ones that I spent months of my life working on and were actual music.
Post your comment: