Thu, 24 April 2008
The Show Notes:
This week I’m doing blow.
Was the show real?
What Dad thought
- lungless frog: Barbourula Kalimantanensis
- hedgehog assaultSeeing Barack
A Stupid Republican Flyer
A Polish Assumption
7th Son: OBSIDIAN
Minoishe Interroberg's To Make With the Good English
- quite, retro, crotch/crutch, squid/squib from Sion Hughes
- multiple names from Jack SilverDrummurs are smart?
Religious Moron of the Week
- Roger Byrd from Bruce PressShow close
- Rev. Adelir Antonio from Carrie, Jim and Cian
- Star Jones
- Residents of Kinshasa from Michael Wright
Mentioned in the show: the Polish Assumption link; Dean Browning; Ashley Madison; and J.C. Hutchins and the Obsidian project.
Score more data from the Geologic Universe! Get George's music at CD Baby and iTunes, and Non-Coloring Book at Lulu, both as download and print editions.
Have a comment on the show, a topic for the Hrabbi, or a question for Ask George? Drop George a line and write to Geo's Mom, too!
Ms. Information says: Hey, sorry for the delay today, kids. I have a lot going on right now. Oh yes I have, alrighty. Cheers.