Fri, 31 October 2008
The Show Notes
PFA Halloween Party
Geo at Wired Gallery and Café
Geo in Savannah
Geo in Texas
Cool YES jacket
Photos up on Flickr
Minoishe Interroberg's To Make with the Good English
- adaption vs. adaptation from Mike OliverCanada's 1st endoscopic sphincterotomy
- apostrophes and change from Jason Guilford
Cool science question from David
Happy Birthday Victoria
Huge Hitchcockian stab-like Thanks to John McKee
Religious Moron of the Week
- Tower of London Crow Keepers from Damian Handzy
- Afghani Court System from Damian H. and Jason Guilford
- Fire Setting Uncle from Lauren Cocilova
- James Dobson from Lauren CocilovaShow Close
Sign up for the mailing list: Write to Geo!
Mentioned in the show: PFA Halloween Gig; Geo at Wired; Geo in Savannah; Geo at the Church of Free Thought in Texas; Geo in Austin, Texas; new images at flickr; Star Wars figures prepare to decamp; Death from the Skies by the good Dr. Plait.
Score more data from the Geologic Universe! Get George's music at CD Baby and iTunes, and Non-Coloring Book at Lulu, both as download and print editions.
Have a comment on the show, a Religious Moron tip, or a question for Ask George? Drop George a line and write to Geo's Mom, too!
Ms. Information says Boo! Let's be careful out there and don't take any razor blades with apples wrapped around them.