Wed, 31 October 2007
The Show Notes:
Zappa plays Zappa on Wednesday
More Mr. Ellipses
Polka Twilight Zone
Soccergirl's Mocktoberfest Video Series
Geo's Mom reads Jay-Z Lyrics
- "Izzo" from Collision CourseHalloween Poison Candy Myth
Interesting Fauna Halloween Edition
- Cymothoa Exigua sent in by Bryan McCloskeyReligious Moron(s) of the Week
- Pastor Peter Curtis sent in by Dave Lim
- John Skehan, Michael Hickey and Francis Guinan sent in by BF PressA sad anniversary
A song for Oscar
- practice time from Bruno Van de Casteele
- history of the catholic church from André Goguen
- workout secrets / "we" from Bryan McCloskey
- "Hot Topic" atheists from Mari from Michigan
- dealing with proselytizers from Mike Oliver
- Soccergirl topless and conspiracy theories from Alexander van HoutenShow Close
Mentioned in the show: Oscar; Ms. Information's studio; Secret Origins of the Bible Tim Callahan; Who Wrote the Gospels? Randel Helms; Misquoting Jesus Bart D. Ehrman; Picture Perfect Weight Loss Howard M. Shapiro; Gym Jones; and Soccergirl, Incorporated.
And as always: visit the sites in the Geologic Universe. Have a comment on the show, a topic for Minoishe Interroberg, or a question for Ask George? Drop George a line and now you can write to Geo's Mom, too!
Go buy some things! Get George's music at CD Baby and iTunes, and Non-Coloring Book at Lulu, both as download and print edition.