Fri, 22 August 2008
The Show Notes
Snorkeling with Sea Lions
Holy crap, we won something!
Religious Morons of the Week
- Ria Ramkissoon from Patrick LawrenceAsk George
- Saudi Arabia's Mutaween Police from Richard Pierce
- Michael Guglielmucci from Jason Schmidt
- Cooler than vibraphone? from Caity in QueenslandShow close
- Not-rape is future murder? from Jake in Hendersonville
- Is Grandma in Heaven? from Ted H.
- Religious Tracts? from Chris in Indy
- Surviving the Bible? from Justin G.
- Pro vs. Amateur Musician? from Adam B.
Mentioned in the show: Geo's Dragon*Con schedule; Podcast Peer Awards; Parsec Awards; Phil Plait; the Skeptic's Annotated Bible.
Score more data from the Geologic Universe! Get George's music at CD Baby and iTunes, and Non-Coloring Book at Lulu, both as download and print editions. Join Geo's Facebook fan site.
Have a comment on the show, a Religious Moron tip, or a question for Ask George? Drop George a line and write to Geo's Mom, too!
Ms. Information says: 1] It was wonderful to see the Maestro and Soccergirl again, and not just because of the cool t-shirt they brought me. 2] Geo has 500+ amazing images from the trip and I'm certain we'll post some soon!