Thu, 11 December 2008
The Show Notes:
YES concert comment
setting up the tree
Religious Moron Update
- Larry Langford from W. Barry KellyBear Grylls Update
- sent in by KernanThe History Chunk
The Geologic Podcast's Horror-Scopes
- Stevie Wonder and Ringo? from Andrew WilsonHoodwinked
- 1st LP? from Lowell in Ohio
- Emotional Songs? from Marissa in NY
- Saying Grace? from Richard Champalbert
Cool-ass Tee Shirts
Geo's JREF article: On Superstition
Musica Sacra this Saturday in Boston
Mentioned in the show: Geologic HQ holiday green thing; Newtonian celebration close-up; Bear Grylls; Yes live at Mohegan Sun; Dr. Plait; Eleven Thirty Four; Musica Sacra; Hoodwinked; Philadelphia Funk Authority; Geo's Superstition essay.
Sign up for the mailing list: Write to Geo!
Score more data from the Geologic Universe! Get George's music at CD Baby and iTunes, and Non-Coloring Book at Lulu, both as download and print editions.
Have a comment on the show, a Religious Moron tip, or a question for Ask George? Drop George a line and write to Geo's Mom, too!
Ms. Information says: The studio has a festive rosemary tree, thanks to the Maestro!